This year, Amptec turns 20. We want to celebrate this with you !
Visit us on the 21st or 22nd of april 2010 and experience this unique event:
- Ken “Pooch” Van Druten (FOH Linkin Park/Waves): Cross-over between studio and live engineers
- Eddy Bøgh Brixen: "Small room" acoustics, a practical approach of how to get the best out of control rooms and small recording rooms
- Stefan Goertz (d&b): Directional low frequency sources
- Nils Vinding (DPA), condensor mics PA/LIVE (21/4)
- Mikkel Nymand (DPA), recording a grand piano (22/4)
- Ken “Pooch” Van Druten (FOH Linkin Park/Waves): Plug ins for live sound
- Nils Vinding (DPA), Microphone essentials for sound engineers (21/4)
- Mikkel Nymand (DPA), mic techniques for surround sound recording (22/4)
- Stefan Goertz (d&b): Principles of sound system optimisation
- Eddy Bøgh Brixen: "Large Rooms" acoustics, defining the right acoustics of concert venues for music (rock or classical), on stage and in the auditorium.
Workshops @ 12h - 14h - 16h
Mike Kahsnitz / Jochen Wainwright (RTW): loudness metering
Staf Verbeeck (Jet Studio/Ancienne Belgique): mixing
Frederik Dejongh (Jerboa): plug-ins versus hardware
Pascal Collard (Avid): Media Composer video editing
Coen Thomas (André Rieu Studio’s) : Microphone comparison tests
Innovason Eclipse clinic
All day long : Amptec@Work - free food & drinks (breakfast, lunch & walking dinner) - live music - new products on display
Each day a lucky visitor will have the chance to win an Apple iPad !
Every visitor will receive a personal “Amptec 20 years” gift.
Don’t miss this unique event !
Click here to register.