Pro Tools 11 sets a new standard for audio production, offering an all-new audio engine, 64-bit performance, expanded metering, and new HD video workflows, enabling you to take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity-without holding anything back.
64-Bit Architecture and new Avid Audio Engine
- Optimized Host Processing for AAX. Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
- Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects and experience performance like never before
- Get ultra-low latency with dedicated input and playback buffers on native systems, without sacrificing pluginperformance
- Maximize plug-in counts with dynamic host processing, which reallocates resources as needed
Faster Than Real-time Mix Delivery
- Support for both HDX and Native systems
- Up to 150x faster than real time [1-hour radio show in 45 seconds]
- Ultra-accurate with time-stamped automation
Automate While Recording
- Simplify workflows forlive sound, re-recording VCA Masters and Dolby ATMOS
Avid Video Engine
- Play and edit HD video with the new Avid Video Engine-the same core engine as in Media Composer. Support for Avid HD DNX & MXF, QT, P2, XDCAM, MPEG and more
- Output HD video with many options.
- Avid: Mojo DX & Nitris DX Support
- AJA: Kona3G, Kona3, KonaLHi, KonaLHe, Plus, ioExpress, ioXT, Ttap
- Blackmagic Design: All products
- Control multiple Pro Tools|HD systems from one with Satellite Link, now included (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
Workspace Browser Improvements
- Accelerate and simplify audio file searches with the new and optimized Workspace Browser
Extended Metering and Mixing Enhancements
- Mix with confidence with expanded metering, including gain reduction (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
- Based on professional customer feedback - 16 new metering types in both scales and ballistics.
- Monitor sends through new mini meters on every channel
- Monitor gain reduction on plug-in Inserts through new mini meters (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
- Work faster with new key command workflows and Mix window enhancements
See every session detail with full Apple Retina display support
Co-Install of Pro Tools 10 & Pro Tools 11
- Comes with both Pro Tools 11 and Pro Tools 10 licenses for session compatibility
Pre-order now at Amptec.
Every Pro Tools 10 registered after april 7th will automatically receive Pro Tools 11 free of charge as a download once available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com for more info and pricing.