- Monitor controller with talkback, summing and folddown
- Control via EUCON 3 from Avid™ S6, S3, MC Pro and 5-MC
- Built-in matrix for flexible routing and digital insert
- Configurable for any audio format eg. mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, and up-to 64 ch. multi-channel
- Pristine A/D and D/A conversion and optional mic pre
- Digital I/O via MADI, AES3, Dante™ and SDI
- Direct connection to Pro Tools HD / HDX / HD Native cards
- Fixed 7 sample latency on all signal paths and 32 bit floating point summing processing
New added feature:
The Pro | Mon Monitor Control option enables the AX32 AD/DA Converter and digital matrix, as well as the DX32 Digital audio interface and matrix, to operate as an audio signal processor providing high resolution signal summing and low latency routing of monitor signals.
The monitor control is managed via the DADman 4.2 software application, which has support for the EUCON 3 control protocol, enabling full control of the monitor functionality from the Avid S6 control surface.
DAD’s Pro | Mon solution for the Avid S6 has been very well received and is now in operation with very satisfied customers. Avid have also done very thorough tests of it and have now included it in their official Avid S6 compatibility list under EUCON Monitoring Solutions:
Pro | Mon also works with the S5MC and Artist Control so there are other sales opportunities for you than just with the S6.
Click here for more info.
Contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and pricing.