Sony’s DWX system is the most advanced digital wireless system in the market. It’s sound quality and feature set surpass every other wireless system currently available.
With a powerful system like this, we get a lot of requests for training, for both basic wireless techniques and more in-depth Sony DWX training.
Therefore, we have committed to organize a Sony DWX Bootcamp on a regular basis.
The first edition of Sony DWX bootcamp is scheduled for October 20th at the OPEK venue in Leuven.
Topics included in this in-depth training will be :
- Sony DWX hardware and software set-up
- Antenna placement and gain calculations
- General RF tips and tricks
- Analog vs Digital wireless technology
- Crossremote remote control
- Overview of the wireless situation in Belgium
- BIPT Licensing
This English spoken workshop will be hosted by Markus Warlich, wireless specialist for Sony Europe and Dany Meeuwissen, Sony product specialist of Amptec.
Venue location :
Vaartkom 4, 3000 Leuven
Engels Plein 32
Contact email@example.com to confirm your participation.